Services for Carriers

Motor Carrier License

To Request a Motor Carrier license for your records send email to


W-9 Form

Request a copy of  our W-9 for your records


Insurance Information

To request the latest insurance information, please submit an email to:

Submit Email

Carrier Contract & Profile

Request a copy of our carrier contract to sign up to be a partner


Want to partner with us?

When applying to become a partner of ITS, reach out to:

  • Initialed, Signed, and dated contract (Reach out to Dispatch and they will send out a contract) include the following:
  • Carrier Profile
  • W-9
  • DOT Authorities
  • Insurances with ITS listed as Certificate holder, address below.

Inland Transportation Services
PO Box 11935
Spokane WA 99211

Contact Us Today
For a Custom Quote